A deputy in the Assemblée Nationale has failed to file his taxes and pay his rent because he has ‘administrative phobia.’
Fortunately, whether your administrative hassles are from your lack of French skills, your frustration at being sent back and forth between various administrators, or your deep-seated, pathological fear of anything related to French bureaucracy,
Paris Unraveled is here to help.
We can help you resolve almost any issue related to living in France, including (but not limited to):
- Changing your visa status or renewing your carte de séjour
- Applying for your 10 year resident card or French naturalization
- Accompanying you to the préfecture or your OFII visit and preparing your documents
- Starting a business as a freelancer or a corporation
- Assisting with Sécurité Sociale: enrolling with CMU, CPAM, or an expat health plan, changing caisses, choosing a mutuelle, getting reimbursements, finding a médecin traitant
- Finding insurance plans: renter’s, responsabilité civile (personal liability insurance), car, travel, etc.
- Assisting with exchanging driver’s license or enrolling in driving school and taking the code de la route if your license can’t be exchanged
- Opening a bank account
- Signing up with cell phone, internet, electricity, and gas providers and resolving service issues
- Enrolling children in school or daycare
- Choosing a maternity ward for delivery and understanding the resources available for pregnant women and new mothers
- Signing up for CAF (Caisse des Allocations Familiales)
- Assisting with understanding your French work contract and tax obligations, and writing to the French tax office to resolve issues with your income tax or taxe d’habitation
- Transitioning your French existence when you leave: closing accounts with appropriate documents and getting your security deposit back from your landlord
- And more…
Just fill out this form to describe the issues you’d like us to resolve.