Do you need help getting something done in France?
Or are you having trouble even figuring out what the next step is? Whether you’re trying to navigate Campus France, renew your carte de séjour, or get started as an auto-entrepreneur, getting through French bureaucracy can be complicated. And it’s not always easy to get a straight answer. So, if you’re stuck, don’t waste another minute trying to figure out what you’re supposed to be doing or which page you found through Google answers your question about your unique situation.
Pick my brain.
My Pick My Brain Service is designed to help you solve a specific problem you’re having getting something done in France. I can answer your questions about what you need to do:
- Renewing your carte de séjour
- Getting a carte vitale
- Enrolling in French university
- Working in France
- Setting up as an auto-entrepreneur
- Applying for CAF / APL
- Campus France
- French university applications
- And more…
Here’s what you get:
45 minutes for me to answer your questions and solve your problem.
Contact details or links with more information.
- During our Skype call, I’ll use the Instant Message function to provide details and contact information for anyone you need to contact, and the next steps to take to get your problem solved.
Here’s how it works:
- Click the “Schedule Session” button below to select a time slot, agree to the terms and conditions, and pay via Paypal. You’ll receive email confirmation immediately for your appointment.
- You’ll give me your Skype ID, phone number, or Google+ ID for our phone call.
- You call me at the appointed time. We’ll chat and you’ll get your follow-up via instant message.
- I may propose additional services if the problem can’t be resolved in the 45-minute call.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If I can’t answer to your questions, you get your money back.